Children in comando

This poor people in this maritime country behave like children. They distrust about everything and everybody, and they behave as they feel. When they see anyone strange of their eyes they do not avoid to be hostile and even rude. In the grounds of education they are really poor. Two days ago I was banned in Westbourne library, Suffolk, because I been watching in the computer one man dancing in the Facebook. One old lady, member of staff came to me and severely reproached me, as I am a child, and in the same mood as in the 19 th century. I felt under Spanish Inquisition and did not approve the lady's conversation. So she called the manager and I was told to leave the place. I'm quite sure they feel xenophobia and since a long time they been watching me to choose a right moment to strike and ban me. I should say, because the library has car park, I went there almost everyday. So the poor people working there immediately wrote a letter to express my ban. They did everything, they stroke, they reproached me in offensive way, they asked to log off, they asked to leave, and they decided to ban me. In the same way as children when they don't like anything. And I have no defence. I am target of rude and ignorant people and I can do nothing. Really I wish this peasants working in the State and fucking our money grow up a little bit. And FO.
No comments:
Post a Comment