After 10 years with Facebook I resume the site is a farce, even an evil place for normal people. I have a business page, so they are all the time asking for money, money, boost this, boost that, and in arrogant way. In my personal page, without any reason, I am constantly blocked, I mean restricted. They give all the time excuses to restrict us, or because bulling, or hate, or sex, etc. Sometimes we are insulted by others and we can not answer back, if so again they restrict us. Is absolutely bulshit, and childish, the Facebook administration are also devilish, because they permit explicit sex in some pages, for everyone, and for normal users they smash ours opinions and are concerned to show to the American Powers they are pure and sweet. For me Facebook is for nothing. A stupid waste of time. And honoured people don't have Facebook page.

No comments:
Post a Comment