Traffic in Ipswich is trapped. Someone from the Council is killing roundabouts and very useful ways, special around the Suffolk college. Where is the intelligence in town's traffic management?
I did a joke in my You tube account (wrong age) and now I'm paying for that. ADSENSE team said I am under-age and so is difficult to approve me. I am in later forty's. And my rewards from You tube and blog are at risk. I've a lot of videos in monetise system. I am sad.
The rehab of Ipswich before the all nation and the world in on the way. Now less scum gathered at ex-odeon in the vice and tumult. Better about anti social behaviour.
Big buses, some double deck bus, are running up and down in Ipswich and surroundings with no passengers, others with only two or three souls. The government pay a lot of money to keep the bus companies running. I thing is deeply wrong. Is waste of public money. The operators must find they own profit.
Traffic in Ipswich is trapped. Someone from the Council is killing roundabouts and very useful ways, special around the Suffolk college. Where is the intelligence in town's traffic management?
ReplyDeleteAnyone knows what is exactly the roll of the street rangers in Ipswich central? I don't know, they have red nose and look unfriendly.
ReplyDeleteI did a joke in my You tube account (wrong age) and now I'm paying for that. ADSENSE team said I am under-age and so is difficult to approve me. I am in later forty's. And my rewards from You tube and blog are at risk. I've a lot of videos in monetise system. I am sad.
ReplyDeleteThe rehab of Ipswich before the all nation and the world in on the way. Now less scum gathered at ex-odeon in the vice and tumult. Better about anti social behaviour.
ReplyDeleteBig buses, some double deck bus, are running up and down in Ipswich and surroundings with no passengers, others with only two or three souls. The government pay a lot of money to keep the bus companies running. I thing is deeply wrong. Is waste of public money. The operators must find they own profit.
ReplyDelete