Saturday, 5 July 2014

Harassment vile

HARASSMENT ACT 1997

People from England is so selfish, even idiot. I parked the minibus I use to work, legally, in front of one old lady's  house and immediately I was asked to move the vehicle because I covered her view of all the road, at Westholme  Road, 4, Ipswich. I said "no", I have no choice, I have no other place to park. She and her son immediately threatened me. One month before the same lady called the police because I parked my private car in same place and the rear wheel touched the kerb. Such creature doesn't know me, so no quarrels we had before. However she sent two emails to my company with all sort of lies against me, in very grave mood. I lost my job. Even not happy she went to the police and asked an allegation of  Harassment against me. Once again the police come to my house and had a long conversation about "my neighbours". Also they gave me the sheet "Police Information Notice" about the Harassment Act 1997. I do not talk with anyone but I have such bizarre treatment by this poor people. Is so easy to knock down the foreign one! (And they know my name and where I live across my car registration). Is something very stupid, if the same lady sees me in front of her house and again complaint (she is paranoid) I could be arrested - and maybe prosecuted.  What did I? Where can I go to ask for my rights? I'm an European citizen. Why the stupid ones are so well supported to molest the good people? Poor England.

No comments:

Post a Comment