Sunday, 6 July 2014

Philips Avent - The Driver and the Idiot


I been driving people to Philips Avent in Glemsford (Suffolk) in the last 2 years and before also I did many times for one recruitment agency based in Ipswich. The agency has a good and very profitable contract with the factory. However the agency's manager is a big idiot, extremely rude and selfish. His name is Dennis (black guy), and is really difficult   for me understand why the head office (in Norwich, the director is Mario Bradwell) still keep this guy managing the Ipswich branch. The guy even for the black people is extremely arrogant and rude. In the office no-one can stand there, and some times is working alone, or with a single Russian consultant. All the staff knows he is an idiot and daily they go to the office with complaints. Some foreign people had jealous about my position and an endless of senseless complaints they do to the guy (Dennis). Every week he calls me with the song "come and see me". In barbaric moods the guy don't permit any explanation and talk alone. I have complaint because I overtook a single bicycle, because I overtook 2 cars at a time, because I went fast, because I was slow and other drivers overtook me and immediately cut my way in front, because I gave a hug to one girl, because I parked in the wrong place, because his British driver hates me, because someone called  me "dangerous" driver for one senior manager in Avent, because I covered one window to one old lady's  house with the minibus, because I am rude, because I've a strange accent, etc, etc.
Sincerely, is hard to understand why extremely stupid and rocky people is managing this world. I am an educated person, and an artist and cultured man, not a peasant (or a criminal). In all the time I was in service never I failed a single day of work. I was and am a very reliable and responsible driver. But finish.



No comments:

Post a Comment